Business Model Generation
Alex Osterwalder. An Author, Speaker and Advisor on Business Model Innovation’s present a book which call is Business Model Generation. This book were design for visionaries, game changers and challengers. After I read this book and learn it with some friends, I ran my company’s with this book as guide.
Business Model Generation has 9 building block that use for practical, and this is an inspiring handbook for anyone striving to improve a business model – or craft a new one. Let me try to described that 9 building block here.
1. Customer Segment – An organization serves one or several Customer Segments.
2. Value Proposition – It seeks to solve customer problems and satisfy customer needs with value propositions.
3. Channels – Value propositions are delivered to customers through communication, distribution, and sales Channels.
4. Customer Relationships – Are established and maintained with each Customer Segment.
5. Revenue Streams – Result from value propositions successfully offered to customers.
6. Key Resources – Key resources are the assets required to offer and deliver the previously described elements.
7. Key Activities – by performing a number of Key Activities.
8. Key Partnerships – Some activities are outsourced and some resources are acquired outside the enterprise.
9. Cost Structure – The business model elements result in the cost structure.
For detail of this book, you can find it here at businessmodelgeneration.com and AlexOsterwalder.com. If you like to learn in Indonesian language about this method, you can visit our website BusinessModelIndonesia.com. Hope we could learn together and shares.